The different High Performance Team programmes prepare leaders to question the performance of their teams using different tools and methodologies. Leaders will be enabled to develop strategies and concrete action plans for leading highly focused teams to achieve superior business results.
Workshop in Unleashing High Performance in Teams
The workshop aims to develop line managers’ skills, capabilities and behavioural characteristics to understanding how to drive and maintain high team performance.
The workshop explores high performance at a personal level (self-awareness and awareness of others); determines what high team performance looks like and the practical steps to maximising and driving individual and team performance. Interactive games, high-level group discussion, case studies and an action learning assignment will be used in the course.
A Learning Investment
The programme will equip you to:
- Determine your role in driving ‘high performance’;
- Assess your strengths and determined how you can drive high performance at a personal level and in your teams;
- Apply frameworks to understand current team performance and apply practical steps to drive and maintain it.
Coaching for Performance Workshop
Learn coaching skills through a series of experiential learning principles and exercises, allowing iterative skill development. Coach your peers and receive feedback while considering how coaching relates to your role and the work context.
Subject areas covered:
- Contextualising Coaching
- Developing Coaching Skills
- Structuring a Coaching Session
- Coaching Skills Practice
- Leadership Styles
- Developmental Process
- Skills Practice
- Developing Expertise
- Define coaching, discuss its use and boundaries in management practice.
- Build rapport and apply active listening skills.
- Use questioning techniques to support the thinking of your subject(s).
- Structure a coaching conversation using a coaching process model.
- Identify ways of linking multiple coaching conversations into a coherent developmental process.
- Identify how coaching can be used to add value to the role and work context of the participant.
“It was an enriching experience. This is an important tool that can be used in every aspect of life. I have learnt that to be able to gain the trust of my subjects, I need to come down to their level of understanding and not set my own pace. To make time for my subjects and show them how valuable they are for the team and the business. This short course has been an eye opener and applies to all types of organisations.”
“Coaching principles were based on real life scenarios and current events directly related to the topic, which enhanced our understanding and the importance of coaching as a leadership tool. This course has motivated me to further improve my coaching skills and to put them into practice to raise my performance. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to see their people grow.”